This page presents CLIL projects that were either carried out as part of my CLIL courses at the University of Education of Upper-Austria or generously provided by CLIL colleagues and teachers. Although some of them are “only” small-scale projects meant to be seen as first “stabs” at CLIL in students’ and teachers’ ongoing CLIL development, they might nevertheless serve as a stimulation or source of ideas for the reader. The projects were anonymised and sometimes shortened but everything else remained as received by the authors.
As usual, comments are more than welcome but above all this space is waiting for your CLIL projects to be posted. So do not hesitate to send your CLIL ideas and projects to me.
- Investigating Scaffolding Opportunities in ICL Higher Education Classes. A large Higher Education project carried out at the Universidad San Jorge, Spain, and very generously provided by Drs Nashwa Nashaat and Monika Wozniak (Institute of Modern Languages) ICHLE 2015 – Nashwa Nashaat
- This is a short project on introducing string instruments in CLIL Musics lessons: CLIL Presentation Strings CLIL BLOG
- A short project from a History class on the Incas: The Incas – CLIL experience
- A project carried out in a Domestic Science course: Projects-food
- A project on the origins of “Thanksgiving” in CLIL history lessons for lower-secondary education.